Why PVD Sinks?
Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) is an environmentally friendly vacuum coating process that provides brilliant and durable decorative finishes. PVD coated sinks can provide a lifetime of protection from daily cleaning, which adds durability and value to your product. Traditional electroplating of brass, nickel and gold finishes require a clear coat that degrades with time and can easily tarnish or corrode. PVD requires no clear top coat that will fade or dull. It is four times harder than chrome which makes it corrosion and scratch resistant. There are a wide range of shapes, sizes and colors to choose from.
Benefits of PVD finish:
- Superior Wear Resistance
- Superior Corrosion Resistance
- Superior Chemical Resistance
- Brilliant Decorative Finish
- High Hardness (2nd to Diamond)
- Will not Chip, Tarnish or Fade
- Low Maintenance
- Environmentally Friendly Process
- Over 15 colors/finishes to choose from
For additional information or to answer any questions, please contact us via email.